The continent where families live a life in dignity.
To transform communities to live holistic lives.
- Integrity - Children’s Mission Africa will conduct its work with openness and in good stewardship. As stewards, we are accountable for both the achievement of desired results and for the prudent stewardship of the human, physical, and financial resources entrusted to us. We shall ensure that we apply resources for optimal benefits to our work. We will seek to be accountable and transparent in our work
- Focus on Community Participation - At CMA we believe in individuals and families within the community. We will be guided by the rights based approach that upholds community involvement throughout the project cycle. We believe in transforming lives and promoting positive and lasting holistic change, particularly social, economic, and spiritual aspects within our communities.
- Dignity - We believe that everyone is created in the image of God and deserves dignity. To this end, our work and conduct at CMA will be characterized by respect for every person. We don’t support ideologies that culminate in poverty, exclusion, and dependence. We believe in full and inclusive participation by all persons and that every person man, woman or community has the right and the responsibility to contribute their talents, skills and resources to the work we do
- Partnership - We shall pursue active participation, engagement, and collaboration through listening to God, our partners and the community to achieve our vision. CMA will create connection, community engagement, and inclusivity for lasting impact. We will acknowledge our differences and harness our diversity to achieve our goals in unity, collaboration, and teamwork as highlighted in the following Scripture.
For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. Romans 12:4-5
- Learning Culture - We are committed to cultivating a culture of continuous learning. We seek to explore ways of continuous improvement through on-going learning, evaluation by others and ourselves. We value creativity and innovation, strengthening sound judgment and stimulating the good and useful actions and encourage everyone in all aspects to become better persons.
- Courage and Boldness - As a faith based movement, we are commitment to fulfil what we have been called to do, conclusively. We are committed to do what is right with courage and boldness.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” Isaiah 41:10
- Love and Passion - At CMA we shall model and follow the example of Christ in his compassion for the needy (children, youth and families) who are also created in the image of God like everyone else. All our activities and interventions will be characterized by love and passion for the people.
And now, these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1st Corinthians 13: 13
- Professionalism - We value excellence. We do not subscribe to practices that don’t uphold quality, effective and efficient service delivery to our community. To this end, we shall exercise professionalism In conducting our business. We shall aspire for and value excellence in all we do and the services we provide and we commit ourselves to the principle of continuous improvement.